In this course you will learn :
- produce a science narrative and convey your message for different written formats;
- explore science at the molecular level considering cancer chemotherapy and medical imaging;
- investigate how chemistry plays a fundamental role in overcoming two of the issues that affect our everyday lives: bacterial resistance and global food security;
- explore the development of new ‘bio-inspired’ materials and discuss how chemistry is used in the development of consumer products;
- and reflect on climate and pollution science and investigate atmospheres of other planets in and beyond our solar system.