In this course, you will :
- Analyze and interpret data in order to make business decisions.
- Use Excel to implement analytical techniques.
- Create efficient pricing strategies.
- Determine sources of competitive advantage via differentiation.
- Using financial statements, assess a company's financial health.
- Prepare and assess financial projections.
1. Business Analytics
- Describing and Summarizing Data
- Sampling and Estimation
- Hypothesis Testing
- Single Variable Linear Regression
- Multiple Regression
2. Economics for Managers
- Customer Demand: Foundations
- Strategies for Assessing and Increasing Demand
- Suppliers and Cost
- Competition and Differentiation
3. Financial Accounting
- The Accounting Equation
- Recording Transactions
- Financial Statements
- Adjusting Journal Entries
- The Statement of Cash Flows
- Analyzing Financial Statements
- Accounting for the Future