In this course, you will learn:
- Modeling of road vehicles in three dimensions: longitudinal, lateral, and vertical
- Create mathematical models of dynamical systems that are both causal and acausal.
- Nonlinear continuous-time models should be linearized.
- By sampling, you can create discrete temporal models.
- The word "state-space terminology" comes from the notion of "state-space terminology."
- Construct discrete-time state-feedback controllers.
- Analyze system models from the perspectives of controllability, observability, and stability.
- Creating and analysing observers in order to use them for state estimate.