In this course, you will learn :
- If you don't already have an Etsy store, here's how to get one.
- How to Sign Up for a Printful Account
- How to easily connect the two accounts so they can 'talk' about your orders.
- How to Create Your First Printful Product and 'Push' It to Your Etsy Store
- Putting your first product on Etsy.
- How to Provide Personalized or Customized Items (a big seller on Etsy).
- How to get a discount on samples.
- Making additional images for your products using the mockup generator.
- Making your products stand out by using an external mockup generator.
- What happens when an order is received.
- Personalize and brand your packing slip.
1. Setting up your Etsy store
Setting up your Etsy store
2. Setting up your print-on-demand account
- Creating an account with Printful
- Let's work together as a group
- Creating a product template in Printful
- Connecting Etsy and Printful
3. Creating your first product in Printful
- How to create a product and 'push' it to your Etsy store
- Editing your draft product and making it live in your store
- Generating extra mock up images in Printful
4. Paying for your products and sending them to your customers
- Setting up a Printful ''wallet' so your orders can be automatically processed
- Customizing your Printful packing slip
- How to order cut-price samples
5. Examples of successful Etsy stores
Inspirational Etsy stores
6. How to offer personalisation of your products on Etsy
Allowing customers to make their own designs and changes
7. Your first order
Your first Etsy order and what to do
8. More tips and some complicated things
- Creating better mockups and marketing materials
- Restrictions you might come across with a small print file
- Shipping is complicated
- Don't forget about tax