In this course, you will learn :
- Explain the terminology and fundamental principles of digital health.
- Analyze the gaps and challenges in improving healthcare services through the use of digital health.
- In various Digital Health applications, apply the fundamental principles of data, information, and knowledge.
1. Introduction to Digital Health
- A glimpse of Digital Health
- The Backbone of Digital Health: Hardware, Software and Network
2. Assess Gaps and Opportunities for the improvements of Healthcare delivery through Digital Health
- Clinical Data as basis for Digital Health Systems
- Gaps and Opportunities in Digital Health
- Cognitive and Privacy Perspective in Digital Health