In this course, you will learn :
- Discover the various types of kitchen equipment and how to maintain personal hygiene in the kitchen.
- The emphasis is on adhering to good hygiene codes and habits throughout the food handling process, from initial food purchasing and storage to preparation and cooking procedures, food service, and finally disposal.
- covers the most common types of accidents in the food service industry, as well as the procedures and precautions that can be taken to mitigate their effects.
- Kitchen design and Layout
- Safe Food handling in food service Operations
- Preventing and Treating accidents in food service Operations