In this course, you will :
- How we manage our healthcare systems and our personal health.
- How dramatically increased amounts of data—from genetic testing, genealogy, blood testing, brain scans, and other sources—are changing healthcare theory and practise.
- Examines key data sources and also investigates the various methods for analysing this wealth of data, such as machine learning and predictive modelling.
- Learn how data science can help predict outbreaks, find cures, and reduce healthcare costs, among other things.
1. Applying Data Science
- Applying data science to healthcare, medicine, and public health
- Data science and genetics
- Data science and cancer
- Data science and mental health
- Data science and epidemiology
- Data science for needs and outcomes assessments in healthcare
- Predictive modeling in healthcare
- Data ethics in healthcare, medicine, and public health
- Careers for data scientists in healthcare, medicine, and public health