In this course, you will :
- Introduced to the factors that contributed to the transition from paper records to digitised records, as well as the most common vendors
- Cover examples of how technical issues with the EHR can be as simple as logging issues or password resets
- After being introduced to the world of Health IT and the critical role that electronic health records (EHRs) play, we'll focus on other technologies that play a role in the ongoing operations of healthcare.
- Learn about the various ticket priority levels as well as the tiers of IT support.
- Focus on the types of healthcare data that you should be aware of, the complexities of security and privacy in healthcare, and compliance and reporting issues
- The Critical Role of IT Support Staff in Healthcare
- Health Information Technology Fundamentals
- Operations and Patient Safety for Healthcare IT Staff
- Healthcare Data Security, Privacy, and Compliance