In this course, you will :
- Recognize the changing landscape of the pharmaceutical and biotechnology markets.
- Understand the major aspects of the drug discovery process, from target selection to compound screening to lead candidate design.
- Recognize current modern drug discovery based on the lock-and-key theory, which attempts to use a single compound to target a single target in order to combat a related disease.
- Gain a better understanding of the various drug discovery tools and methods for discovering, identifying, and designing new drugs.
- Define and comprehend the regulatory responsibilities for drug discovery in preparation for the submission of an Investigational New Drug Application (IND).
- Drug Discovery
- Drug Development
- Drug Commercialization