In this course, you will learn :
- Design, regulatory approaches, ethics, technology adoption, implementation, and strategy as applied to digital health
- Learning Health Systems and Electronic Health Records are among the key topics, as are various types of digital health technologies such as mobile applications, wearable technologies, health information systems, telehealth, telemedicine, machine learning, artificial intelligence, and big data.
- focuses on understanding a simple digital health strategy through PESTLE and SWOT analysis, as well as examples of their application in digital health
- focuses on data, evaluation methods, and the cost-benefit analysis of digital health interventions
- Introduction to Digital health
- Design and Implementation of Digital Health Interventions
- Evaluation of Digital Health Interventions