In this course, you will learn :
- Discover the DBT diary card.
- Prioritize which behaviours or habits you want to track on the diary card.
- To conduct a self-assessment in order to reflect on potential behaviours to track on the diary card.
- Recognize the patterns to look for when filling out the diary card.
- To become more aware of one's desires, thoughts, emotions, and actions.
- To keep track of how DBT skills are being used.
- Introduction to DBT Diary Card course
- Why do this course with me?
- Why use the diary card? *Includes printable version in resources section.
- Awareness of patterns between urges and emotions
- Monitoring urges and specifying actions
- Self assessment for possible Target Problem Behaviours
- Triggers, vulnerabilities and emotional intensity
- DBT skills and the diary card
- Using the key to master behaviour change
- Wrap up