In this course, you will :
- Discover the tools and materials that will be used in this course. Freya discusses how to set up a safe workspace as well as some basic jewellery making techniques.
- Discover how to look for inspiration and create a mood board for your accessory.
- Create preliminary sketches of your design based on your mood board.
- Then, using the techniques from earlier in the course, translate your favourites onto brass sheets before piercing them. Before attaching the pin and adding the finishing touches to your design, tidy up your brass creation for a professional appearance.
- Freya shows you how to package and care for your finished piece.
1. Getting to Know Your Materials
- Get Inspired
- An Introduction to Working with Brass
- Setting Up Your Workstation
- Tools and Materials
2. Creating Brass Jewellery
- Translating Your Drawing into a Brass Piece
- Finishing Your Piece
- Attaching Findings
- Tidying up Your Brass Piece
- Sketching Your Design
3. Sharing Your Brass Jewellery
- Sharing Your Work
- Packaging and Care
- Adding Additional Elements