In this course, you will :
- Provide you with fundamental technical skills in data collection, manipulation, analysis, visualisation, and interpretation using the R programming language to inform public policy and administrative functions.
- Learn how to use popular tidyverse packages like dplyr for data manipulation and ggplot for visualisation.
- Identify and address common political and ethical challenges in data analysis, as well as improve understanding of public administration and public policy concepts through hands-on activities with real-world data sets.
- This course series is ideal for current or early-career public-sector professionals who want to learn how to effectively analyse public data.
- Fundamentals of Data Analytics in the Public Sector with R
- Exploratory Data Analysis for the Public Sector with ggplot
- Assisting Public Sector Decision Maker With Policy Analysis
- Politics and Ethics of Data Analytics in the Public Sector