In this course, you will :
- Describe the ideal home setup for remote working.
- Summarize the onboarding process for a remote worker.
- Explain the significance of work-life balance and how to achieve it while working from home.
- Describe the tools that remote workers can use to stay in touch with the home office.
- Explain how to deal with conflict with teammates while working remotely.
- Describe how to create culture in a remote team.
1. What Is Remote Work?
- A day in the life of a remote worker
- Working remotely from home
- Working remotely around town
2. Successfully Working Remotely
- Onboarding as a remote employee
- Expectations with your remote boss
- Building rapport with remote colleagues
3. Remote Work Productivity
- Set clearly defined goals
- Avoiding distractions
- Health and wellness
4. Communication and Collaboration
- Communication tools
- Collaboration tools
- When to use specific tools
- Successful remote meetings
- Managing remote projects
5. Excelling as a Remote Worker
- Managing conflict
- Succeeding as a remote worker
- Building culture in your remote team
- Keys to success