In this course, you will :
- Learn how Fortune 500 leaders use customer success best practises to gain a competitive advantage for their bottom lines and careers in the future of work.
- Using customer success best practises, you can increase productivity, engagement, retention, and morale in the hybrid and remote future of work.
- Create a plan with specific next steps to adapt the best practises used by Fortune 500 leaders for customer success skills for yourself.
- Discover how to most effectively lead collaboration and innovation in the hybrid and remote future of work by leveraging customer success best practises.
- Learn about the dangerous cognitive biases that undermine successful leadership in the future of work and how Fortune 500 leaders overcome them.
- Feel truly confident that you have mastered the best customer success best practises in order to make the right decisions in the hybrid and remote future of work.
- Customer Success: Introduction and course textbook packet
- Customer Success: What do employees want in the future of work?
- Customer Success: Why do leaders make bad decisions about the future of work?
- Customer Success: Creating a competitive advantage in the future of work
- Customer Success: A team-led approach in the future of work