In this course, you will learn :
- adopt a critical stance toward CSR reporting and communication
- create a clear and effective communications strategy that balances the interests of multiple stakeholders
- Recognize the risks of CSR washing as well as the benefits of a solid CSR communications strategy.
1. How to organize reporting?
- What are the different types of reporting?
- What are the guides and standards?
- How to assess the quality of a CSR report?
- Why insure a report?
2. Why and how to communicate?
- Why communicate or not communicate?
- How to communicate?
- What recommendations can be made regarding the content of the CSR message?
- What is «CSR-washing »?
- What recommendations can be made for a credible communication on CSR?
3. What communication tools and channels should be used?
- Product packaging
- Labels and certifications (including B Corp certification)
- Social media