In this course, you will learn :
- How to use React Hooks, which will help you achieve better code composition, code reuse, and unit testing abilities than class components.
- You'll begin by reviewing what React Hooks are and why we need them. This will serve as the foundation for the rest of the course.
- Learn about the Hooks API, how to manage application state globally, and how to create custom hooks.
- About unit testing and how to use the well-known useDependency Pattern.
- Able to write enterprise-level React Hooks code with confidence.
1. Getting Started with React Hooks
- Introduction to React Hooks
- The Need for Hooks in React
- First Look at React Hooks Usage
- The Story of Rules of Hooks
2. React Hooks API
- useState Hook
- useEffect Hook
- useContext Hook
- React Hook with Reducer Pattern
- Memoization Hooks
- Less Common Hooks
3. Advanced: Deep Dive into useEffect Hook
- Using Dependencies Array with useEffect Hook
- Run useEffect Function with Change in State or Props
- Dependencies Array Usage for Components and Functions
4. Managing Global State with Hooks
- Designing Global State
- Coding for Global State
- Practical Example Using Global State
5. Create Your Own Hooks
- Building a Notify Hook
- Design for Notify Hook
- Coding for Notify Hook
- Working Example of Notify Hook
6. Unit Testing for React Hooks
- Manual Approach to Testing Hooks
- React Hooks Testing Library
7. Advanced: useDependency Pattern with Hooks
- Basic Design for useDependency Pattern
- Implementation for useDependency Pattern as a Hook
- Adding More Options to useDependency Hook