In this course, you will learn:
- How to use a systematic, repeatable procedure to frame problems.
- The 80/20 rule can be used to generate and test solutions.
- How to figure out what users want and how to create solutions to suit those demands.
- How to generate ideas and find creative solutions through design thinking.
- How to conduct primary and secondary research, as well as how to plan and execute them.
- How to create and design successful surveys.
- Course Introduction
- Problem Solving
- Design Thinking
- Research Methods
- Final Assessment and Course Recap