In this course, you will :
- Marte guides you through the world of poster design.
- teaches you how to design an eye-catching poster that both attracts attention and conveys a powerful message
- Learn how to bring your own design to life by combining your creativity with Illustrator's digital tools.
- Investigate the origins of the poster-making art form. Learn about various artistic styles and how the aesthetic can relate to an idea.
- Search for visual references to get ideas and create a mood board based on how you want your poster to look and what it will communicate.
- Learn how to design the layout of your poster using grids. Marte walks you through the process of hand sketching your design to create various thumbnails.
- Learn the fundamentals of lettering by creating a typographic composition for your poster.
- Learn how to digitise and vectorize your designs in Illustrator step by step. Marta then demonstrates how to improve your work and add colour.
- Learn how to embellish your poster with frames, outlines, and drop shadows. Before learning how to texturize your design, add details that give it scale.
1. Before We Start
- Mood Board
- Introduction to Graphic Styles
- What Is a Poster?
2. Make Your Poster!
- Using Typography
- Refining Illustration
- Thumbnail Sketches
3. Final Details
- Set Up the File for Screenprinting
- Setting Up the File and Posting on Social Media