In this course, you will learn :
- Adobe Animate and its tools are explained in detail.
- How to use Adobe Animate to make animations.
- The most important animation principles.
- How to Create Characters
- Using symbols to animate a scene.
- How to create frame-by-frame animation.
- To comprehend the interface of the programme and how to work around it.
1. The 12 Principles of Animation
- Timing, Spacing and Easing
- Squash and Stretch
- Straight Ahead and Pose-to-pose
- Overlapping Action and Follow Through
- Secondary Action
- Exaggeration, Appeal, Solid Drawing and Staging
- Building a Cutout Character
- Animating a Scene with Symbols
- Frame-to-frame Animation Demo