In this course, you will :
- Understand the distinction between interior decoration and interior design, as well as how they function in a professional setting.
- Mara then explains the redecorating planning stage, providing advice on important do's and don'ts of the preparation stage.
- Learn what it takes to be a successful home stylist, including tips on working with clients.
- Investigate how to do a bedroom makeover step by step. Mara shows you how to create a moodboard for your makeover before demonstrating how to make a customised headboard and transform a nightstand and table lamp.
- Discover how to put the finishing touches on a room and personalise it.
1. How to Design a Room
- Understanding Home Decor
- Phase 1: Planning
- Phase 2: Style and Mood Board
- Phase 2: Time to Play
2. Executing Your Design
- Phase 3: Sketching and Materials
- Phase 4: The Focal Point
- Working with the Things You Own
- Adding Second Hand Pieces
- Accessories and Personal Touch
3. How to Grow as an Interior Decorator
- Keep Practicing
- Share Your Work