In this course you will learn
- Shaun helps you understand the two pathways available: Autodesk Certified User and Autodesk Certified Professional
- Autodesk Certified User—for new designers who want to demonstrate basic proficiency with Revit
- Autodesk Certified Professional—for those who possess more advanced skills and can solve complex workflow and design challenges.
- He reviews specific skills covered by the 35-question exam, including the key areas in the certification roadmap: collaboration, documentation, modeling, and views.
- Brush up on topics such as importing and linking existing models and files; tagging elements; creating walls; building new family types; modeling floors, stairs, and roofs; creating views and legends; worksharing; and producing detailed schedules and sheets.