In this course you will learn
- How to use the tools in Revit to build plans for an American-style bungalow from scratch.
- To help lend real-world context to the concepts he covers
- Brian steps through the creation of a project in Revit, providing you with practical experience with key Revit tools
- Learn how to add walls, doors, and windows to your project, as well as how to place ceilings and create a roof.
- how to create 2D and 3D views, model a site, and more
- you will have built a model of a multilevel residence and created multiple sheets in the design documentation set, as well as sections, details, and schedules