In this course, you will :
- teaches you how to draw eccentric characters suitable for any children's book
- Learn how to use watercolours and a dip pen to bring cartoon characters to life.
- Get a quick overview of the course materials.
- Experiment with the dip pen and explore the textures you can achieve with watercolour.
- illustrates the fundamentals of anatomy It's time to start sketching your final character! Use your reflection to create lively expressions to get inspired. Before applying the ink and colours, Agnès shows you how to refine your doodle into a ready-to-paint drawing.
1. Materials and Fundamental Techniques
- Materials and Tools
- The Wonder of Watercolours
- The Joys of the Dip Pen
- Believability through Anatomy
2. Creating the Character and Telling a Story
- The Character
- The Sketches
- Preparing to Paint
- Adding Colour
3. The Final Details
- Sharing the Picture with the World
- Personalising the Picture