In this course, you will :
- learn how to describe the mechanics of cooking, specifically baking.
- They will be encouraged to research the behaviours they will create around them while cooking, the cultural role that baking plays in life, and how to become better cooks.
- Based on their ability to evaluate written instructions, students will be able to research and collect recipes that they want to try.
- How to'read' or interpret a recipe to determine its suitability and to annotate it in order to improve it.
- Learners will be encouraged to be adventurous in the kitchen, to try new flavours and ingredients.
- If failure occurs, consider the possible causes and modify techniques.
- Learn How to Bake Afternoon Tea with BBC Good Food
- Learn How to Bake Sourdough with BBC Good Food
- Learn How to Bake Pies and Tarts with BBC Good Food
- Learn How to Bake Showstopper Cakes with BBC Good Food