In this course, you will learn :
- For beginners, learn the fundamentals of vegan baking (cakes, cookies, icing, etc.).
- Kitchen chemistry, acid/base reactions, pigments, and aromatics are all examples of food science. (What causes our food to look, taste, and smell the way it does.)
- Recipes with fewer than ten ingredients that are easy, simple, low-fat, and low-sugar.
- Let's Get Started
- Easy White Frosting
- Easy Fudge Frosting
- Sugar Test!
- Simple White Cake
- *Acids and Bases
- The Chemistry of Cake
- Great Grandmother's Shortbread
- *Moles and Molecules
- Gingerbread Cookies
- *Aromatics: Why Cookies Smell So Good
- Chocolate Coconut Bundt Cake
- *Flowers and Flour
- Lemon Chocolate Cupcakes
- *Vitamin C
- Zucchini Brownies
- *Chlorophyll & Photosynthesis
- What's in Your Cake?
- Old Fashioned Cinnamon Rolls
- *Aerobic Respiration and Yeast
- Cherry Pie
- End of Course Quiz!
- Congratulations! You're DONE!