In this course, you will :
- Discover what it takes to be a designer and the responsibilities that come with the job.
- discusses how to work toward a "better tomorrow" and encourages you to consider your approach to positive change—from the impact your art can have to the materials you use.
- Explore the important role personal projects play in enriching your future work and the world around you.
- When designing a poster, he walks you through his creative process step by step. To begin, practise analysing a brief by defining a creative problem, generating ideas, and then making them a reality.
1. Creative Principles
- The Importance of Self-Initiated Projects
- Design for a Better Tomorrow: Principle and Practice
- The Responsibility of Design
2. Creative Process
- The Brief
- Defining Your Problem
- Creative Concepts: Territories
- Creative Concepts: Idea Generation
- Concepts: Working Up
- Development: Craft & Refinement
3. Bringing the Project to Life
- Pushing the Project’s Limits
- Out in the Wild