In this course, you will :
- Learn Groundbreaking Techniques on how to Turn Interior and Exterior Daylight Scenes into Night ones Photo-Realistically with V-Ray & 3ds Max.
- Tweak Shaders Realistically.
- Fine-tune Procedurally.
- In-Depth understanding of VRay Rendering parameters and how to Render Interiors & Exteriors Photo-Realistically.
- Unmatched Award Winning Post-Production Techniques.
- Learn to Tweak 3d models and Modifiers.
- Learn to Create and manage Render Elements.
This detailed step-by-step course guides users through the meticulous process of converting daylight Interior & Exteriors scenes into Night ones, whilst fine-tuning the Lights, Shaders, Textures, Renders, and the PostProduction ; using 3ds Max, Vray and Photoshop.
Furthermore, the course comes with Project Files, 3d Models, Textures, PSD files (Photoshop), and much more.
The full course is HD (1920X1080) with custom captions/subtitles, and can be streamed from your mobile (enable full HD and CC).
Alternatively, you can download to watch them from your computer (VLC media player allows users to load captions/subtitles) .
Also, I offer 24/7 technical support and a 30 days money back guarantee.
The course focuses on the methodical process of:
1- Fine-tuning Lights and the Renders of Interior and Exterior scenes
2- Tweaking procedural materials realistically
4- Rendering Parameters and Unrivaled settings for post-production
5- Post-production best practices and advanced techniques
6- Every technique covered in this course is backed by 10+ years of experience in the 3d Visualization/Production Industry, and popular Books Published on these key subjects .
Finally, my methodologies are widely implemented by Award Winning Visualization companies and famous Film Studios World Wide.
- 3D Visualizers
- 3D Artists
- Anyone interested in Mastering their Shading, Texturing, Lighting, Rendering, Post-Production Skills, Etc