In this course, you will learn :
- Discuss 3d modeling techniques for making a stylized chest that is optimized to be used as an in game 3d asset. This video discusses 3d modeling from a beginner standpoint and walks you through modeling the basic structure of the chest.
- Begins by discussing the importance image references and how good references can result in great final models.
- He discusses using primitive objects, converting them to editable polygons and attaching the primitive objects to make a single object.
- Discuss what good topology is and working with edge loops and elements.
- This tutorial was created exclusively for Edge-CGI by Jason Ault, feel free to check out his YouTube channel CtrlAultDelTutorials for more 3d modeling tutorials.