In this course you will learn
- How to replicate three unique lighting setups in interior scenes, starting with direct daylight, with 3ds Max.
- How to create and apply materials such as paint sheens, metallic finishes, glass, and wood—textures you would find in any home.
- How to create a daylight system, adding in photographic exposure to see light like you would through a camera.
- How to use interior lights and sky portals to light dusk and night shots.
- How to add post effects and composite the rendering in After Effects and Nuke.