This detailed In-Depth course guides users through the meticulous process of Integrating 3d people in Interior and Exterior Live Shots realistically, using 3ds max, VRay & Photoshop
Furthermore, the course comes with 3D Project Files that can be downloaded, 3d Models, Textures, Videos, Subtitles, 3D Scenes, PSD files (Photoshop), and much more.
Also, I offer 24/7 technical support and a 30 days money back guarantee.
The course focuses on the methodical process of:
1- Using the Asset Tracking tool to correct missing paths
2- Creating Material and Object IDs for Post-Production
3- Using Photoshop adjustment Layers , Masks, Brushes, Chromatic Aberration, and the pre-rendered elements to make 3d people more Photo realistic
5- Unrivaled post-production and 3ds Max Techniques
6- Post-production best practices and advanced techniques
7- Every technique covered in this course is backed by 10+ years of experience in the 3d Visualization/Production Industry, and popular Books Published on these key subjects .
Finally, my methodologies are widely implemented by Award Winning Visualization companies and famous Film Studios World Wide.
The videos are full HD (1,920 x 1,080 pixels) and with custom captions/subtitles.
You can stream the videos from your mobile (enable full HD and CC).
Or download and watch them from your computer (VLC media player allows users to load captions/subtitles) .
I hope you find it useful.
What you'll learn
- Learn Groundbreaking Techniques on how to Integrate 3d people in Interior and Exterior Live shots Photo Realistically, using 3ds max, VRay & Photoshop
- In-Depth steps to make 3d people look Photo-Realistic in your scenes
- Unmatched Award Winning Post-Production Techniques
- Learn to match 3d objects in Live shots
- Learn to Create and manage Render Elements
- This course is Tailored to Intermediate and Advanced users
- You need to possess a copy of 3ds Max, VRay and Photoshop
- 64 bit Windows operating system
- Basic computer knowledge
- Computer and Internet
Who this course is for:
- 3D Visualizers
- Anyone interested in Mastering their 3d people skills, Shading, Lighting, Rendering, Post-Production Skills, Etc