In this course, you will :
- Understand the purpose and function of the literature review in academic projects.
- Understand what is meant by "synthesis" of the literature.
- Understand how to explain the "gap in the literature" that justifies your project.
- Gives you templates for creating relationships between different ideas, schools of thought, and writers..
- Understand the difference between scholarly evaluation and personal opinion.
- Get tools for organizing and structuring your literature review.
- Great exercises help you write, even if you're "stuck".