In this course, you will :
- Explore how frequently R versions are released and how quickly people download them to learn about some of the ways R stores dates and times.
- demonstrates how to use the lubridate package to import dates and times. You'll also learn how to extract dates and times from a datetime.
- Learn how to use lubridate to represent time spans in various ways and how to use them to perform datetime arithmetic.
- Return to some of the earlier data examples and learn how to handle time zones, deal with times when you don't care about dates, parse dates quickly, and output dates and times to learn more about these problems.
- Dates and Times in R
- Parsing and Manipulating Dates and Times with lubridate
- Arithmetic with Dates and Times
- Problems in practice