In this coures, you will :
- Learn what a web app is and when you should create one, as well as create a few of your own!
- Learn how to make text inputs and outputs in a variety of ways, including investigating the popularity of specific names over time.
- Learn how to use the various input and output options in shiny.
- Learn the syntax for receiving user input and producing various outputs such as text, plots, and tables.
- Find out about reactive programming. You'll learn about reactive sources, conductors, and endpoints, and how they work together to power Shiny's magic.
- how to use your knowledge of reactivity to create performant Shiny apps
- Discover more advanced input and output widgets like input validation, word clouds, and interactive maps.
- Get Started with Shiny
- Inputs, Outputs, and Layouts
- Reactive Programming
- Build Shiny Apps