In this course, you will :
- Discover how to get more done in less time by simplifying, streamlining, and prioritising tasks. Laura, a leading productivity expert, provides simple, innovative solutions to help you have a more productive and meaningful workday.
- shows you how to declutter your files and inbox, identify what's really important, streamline your workload, and make more effective decisions to prioritise your workload and create realistic daily, weekly, and yearly work schedules.
- Some of her other suggestions for health and exercise are extremely beneficial. Stack's realistic advice is recommended by getAbstract to anyone looking to simplify a hectic schedule.
1. What to Do When There's Too Much to So
- What to Do When There's Too Much to Do: An intro
- Productivity workflow: Prioritize, schedule, and focus
- Productivity workflow: Process, take action, and build capacity