In this course, you will learn :
- SQL queries for relational databases include CREATE TABLE, SELECT, INSERT, UPDATE, DELETE, ORDER, JOIN, Functions, and so on.
- Automate Extract, Transform, and Load (ETL) jobs and data pipelines using BASH scripts, Apache Airflow, and Kafka.
- Create Data Warehouses with star and snowflake schemas, load and verify data in staging areas, and create cubes, rollups, and materialised views/tables.
- Data in warehouses can be analysed using interactive reports and dashboards created with BI tools such as Cognos Analytics.
- Hands-on Introduction to Linux Commands and Shell Scripting
- Databases and SQL for Data Science with Python
- ETL and Data Pipelines with Shell, Airflow and Kafka
- Getting Started with Data Warehousing and BI Analytics