In this course, you will learn :
- Hyper Text Markup Language (HTML), a declarative language used to structure modern websites, is introduced.
- Learn how to scrape your first table and query simple HTML elements.
- how HTML elements, such as colours, fonts, and general layout, are displayed on a web page
- Learn why CSS selectors and combinators are essential for web scraping.
- Learn why HTTP requests are the foundation of every scraping action and how they can be customised to adhere to web scraping best practises.
- Introduction to HTML and Web Scraping
- Navigation and Selection with CSS
- Advanced Selection with XPATH
- Scraping Best Practices