In this course, you will :
- Learn about the binomial distribution, which describes the behaviour of a series of yes/no trials, as well as how to predict and simulate it.
- Learn to combine multiple probabilities, such as the likelihood that two events will occur simultaneously or that at least one will occur, and confirm each with random simulations.
- Discover some of the properties of random variable addition and multiplication.
- Learn how to use Bayes' theorem to determine whether a coin is fair or biassed, and back it up with simulations.
- Introduce three more binomial-related functions: the normal, Poisson, and geometric.
- The binomial distribution
- Laws of probability
- Bayesian statistics
- Related distributions