In this course, you will learn :
- teach you the fundamentals of data science, from research to unlocking the potential of Microsoft Azure and using R programming, an essential tool for conducting real-world data science analysis.
- Learn how to use Microsoft Azure and Amazon Web Services (AWS) to get a better understanding of different types of cloud computing and improve your data science processes.
- Data science requires powerful tools, and you'll learn how to use Microsoft Azure to support your work, as well as put this knowledge into practise during practical labs.
- Learn Transact-SQL and get hands-on experience with Microsoft Azure and the Azure SQL database.
- be able to conduct more powerful and thorough analysis on data.
- Improve your statistical analysis abilities. Learn the fundamentals of statistical analysis to help you dive into data and machine learning.
- Expand your data knowledge and learn how to use foundational statistics to further analyse data.
- Learn the fundamentals of R programming before applying what you've learned in action-oriented labs.
- To help you become familiar and comfortable with the maths you may encounter in the field, focus on key mathematical concepts related to machine learning, such as basic algebra and AI.
- This ExpertTrack will assist you in honing your data science skills and learning how to extract accurate insights.
- Learn essential R programming and Transact-SQL techniques to help you delve deeper into data, as well as how to use powerful tools like Microsoft Azure, Amazon Web Services, and Azure SQL Database. With this knowledge, you'll be confident in your ability to advance your career in IT, data science, and analytics.
- Microsoft Future Ready: Introduction to Azure Cloud for Data Scientists
- Microsoft Future Ready: Data Query with Transact-SQL (T-SQL)
- Microsoft Future Ready: Introduction to Data Science
- Microsoft Future Ready: Fundamentals to R for Data Science
- Essential Mathematics for Data Science and Machine Learning: Using R
- Microsoft Future Ready: Designing and Implementing a Data Science Solution on Azure