In this course, you will :
- Consider how typography can convey a mood and choose a message for your piece accordingly. Create your initial sketches to experiment with composition, then set up your digital workspace in Illustrator.
- Discover various methods for creating type and selecting a colour palette.
- Digitize your sketch, vectorize it, and then craft your letters using the techniques you've learned. Before making the final touches to your poster in preparation for printing, experiment with different colour combinations.
- Learn about different printing methods, such as Risograph printing. Dani then walks you through how to share your work with the rest of the world, using social media, your portfolio, and other tools.
1. Prepping, Playing and Learning the Basics
- How Type Creates Mood
- Message and Composition
- Setting up Your Illustrator Workspace
- How to Create a Type 1
- How to Create a Type 2
- Choosing Colour
2. Starting Your Playful Poster
- Basic Composition on Illustrator
- Crafting the Letters
- Add Colour
- Tweaking and Finalising Your Poster
3. Getting Your Poster Into the World
- Printing Techniques: Digital
- Setting Up For A Risograph Print
- More than Posters