In this course, you will learn :
- How to create a children's book full of happy drawings from scratch
- Learn how to use a combination of digital and analogue tools to illustrate cheerful images that children enjoy. Make your own vintage-inspired children's book.
- Dive into the various shapes and forms that a book can take before getting ideas for your own vintage visual universe.
- Create initial sketches and experiment with composition using your reference library.
- Then, by adding finer details, you can finalise and refine your illustrations.
- Learn how to seamlessly incorporate typography into your illustrations for a professional look.
- learn how to create a dummy version of your book and box that can be presented to publishers.
1. Books, Inspiration and Sketching
- The Different Shapes of Books
- Finding Your Universe
- Tiny Sketches
- Refining the Best Sketches
2. Making Our Leporello
- The Illustration
- The Typography
- The Dummy
3. How to Continue
- A Series of Books
- A Collaboration That Is Right for You