In this course, you will learn :
- How to quickly and easily create professional-quality animated videos.
- How to plan your project, choose a scribe layout, and choose a theme.
- How to incorporate music and a voice-over.
- How to Find and Use Appropriate Images
- How to make the best use of images, text, charts, and GIFs.
- How to move the camera, as well as create scenes and transitions.
- How to use a variety of animation methods and techniques.
- How to finalise and fine-tune your project.
- How to make a high-quality video of your project and share it.
1. Building a simple scribe
- Introduction to VideoScribe
- Adding and arranging elements
- Moving around the canvas
- Using the timeline
- Saving and organizing projects
2. Planning and setting up your project
- Planning your project
- Setting up your theme
3. Working with audio
- Adding a music track
- Recording your voice-over
4. Adding visual content
- Using the image library
- Importing images
- Using text
- Element properties
- Customizing images
- Charts and GIFs
5. Controlling camera movement
- Layouts and camera movement
- Creating scenes
6. Animation techniques
- Using move in and fade in
- Morphing images
- Creating an erase effect
7. Adjusting your scribe timings
- Scribe timings
- Syncing visuals with your voice-over