In this course, you will learn :
- Determine and develop their story concept.
- Make pre-production, production, and post-production plans.
- Understand how to create a professional short film with proper documentation and professionalism.
- Discover what distinguishes an amateur short film from a professional short film.
1. Your Story Idea and Development
- Who am I and Who are you?
- Your Story Idea
- Character Development
- Outline and Treatment
- Pre-Production Planning - Timeline
- Pre-Production Planning - Crew, Cast, Locations and Other Resources
- What Makes Pre-Production
- Storyboards and Concept Art
- Production and Shooting Schedules
- Cast and Crew Contracts
- Finding Cast and Crew
- Finding Locations and Scouting
- Production Design and Prop Prep Work
- Temp and Rough Draft Visual Effects
- Film Insurance
- Lights, Camera, Action!
- Call Sheets and Shot Lists
- Principal Photography
- Pick-Up Shots
- Wrapping Up Production
- We'll Fix it in Post?
- Continuity and Scripty Notes
- Rough Cut with Temp VFX to Final Cut
- Visual Effects Post-Production
- Foley Sound and Sound Post-Production
- Music Composition
5. Showcasing Your Short Film
- It's Show Time!
- Film Festivals
- YouTube Release