In this course, you will learn:
- Andre shows you how to use animated still-life photographs to create entertaining and colorful GIFs and movies in Photoshop in this lesson.
- Learn how to use animation to add a creative touch to your video and draw attention on Instagram by placing common objects in unusual locations.
- Examine the various styles of picture animation you can use to make GIFs.
- Learn the distinctions between stop-motion and post-animation, as well as when to employ them separately and together.
- Then work on refining your idea, sketching it out on paper, and preparing for smooth and successful photography.
- Make a GIF by transforming commonplace objects into interesting and colorful still-life animations.
- About Me
- What Will We Do in This Course? - Materials
- Types of Photograph Animation
- Developing Your Concept
- Sketch It Out
- Preparing to Shoot
- Shooting Individual Pieces
- Cutting Out Objects
- Photoshop Timeline
Looking to the Future
- More Layers
- Exporting as a GIF for a Website
- Big Picture Thinking
- X Colourful gifs for Instagram