In this course, you will learn :
- Over 3 hours of high-quality video content teaches you the investment strategy used by the world's best investors.
- Aside from the videos, you'll receive three eBooks, five quizzes, one spreadsheet, and a 25-point investment checklist.
- This course covers everything you need to know about value investing, from the fundamentals to the most advanced concepts.
- This Value Investing course is accessible for life, allowing you to easily review material and continue learning new material.
1. Introduction to Investing
- A Short Introduction To Value Investing
- What to Expect From this Course
- Why You Are Probably Better Off Without An Advisor
- Why Most People Lose Money On The Stock Market
- Defining Your Investment Goals
2. Price versus Value
- Price Is What You Pay, Value Is What You Get
- Why Stocks Get Mispriced
- Catalysts Of Value Realization
- Calculating The Intrinsic Value Of A Company + Spreadsheet
3. Risk & Reward
4. Financial Statements
- What Are Financial Statements And Why Should You Care?
- Practical Financial Statement Analysis for Investors
- Useful Financial Ratios
- The Power Of Free Cash Flow
- Detecting Earnings Manipulation & Avoiding Value Traps
5. Finding & Buying Stocks
- Finding Stocks To Analyze
- How To Analyze Stocks Like The Pros
- When To Buy & When To Sell
- Managing Your Portfolio