In this course, you will learn:
- How to approach difficult difficulties in healthcare organizations using management and leadership frameworks, theories, and case studies.
- In the public health sector, how to find evidence-based approaches for planning, organizing, leading, and advocating for patients, families, and communities.
- How to deal with the current economic situation in healthcare.
- How to use financial management approaches in healthcare organizations to generate budgets, financial projections, evaluate investment options, and leverage capital structures.
- How to use gathered data to assess the value of new healthcare delivery systems and interventions in terms of quality, safety, efficiency, and cost-effectiveness.
- How to assess health-care policy in terms of industry economics, demand, and quality of care.
- How to put advocacy skills like the quality of care, patient rights, cultural competency, and preventative care into practice.
- How to show that you know about healthcare providers, funding, consumerism, historical and future trends, and the regulatory and legal environment.
- In planning, organizing leadership, and system control, how to apply leadership frameworks, skills, and management functions