In this course, you will :
- Explore miniature embroidery and make one-of-a-kind jewellery Learn different stitching techniques and experiment with thread painting to create one-of-a-kind works of art.
- Get an overview of the various materials required and recommendations on what to use. Learn four different embroidery stitches with a needle and thread.
- Then, practise the long and short stitch technique, which is used in thread painting. Look for references, make a mood board, and sketch out your design to get inspired.
- Learn how to properly place your final sketch in the embroidery hoop and how to transfer it onto fabric.
- Investigate colour theory and select a colour palette for your work. Yulia walks you through each step of the stitching process.
- Using the stitching techniques taught earlier, Yulia adds detailed features to her stitch work by making her piece three-dimensional.
- Conceptualization of the Idea
- Long and Short Stitch Technique
- Basic Embroidery Stitch Technique
2. Creating Your Needle Painting
- Stitching Needle Painting
- Basic Color Theory and Choosing a Color Palette
- Transferring the Final Sketch to the Fabric
3. Applying Your Work to Jewelry and Sharing It With the World
- Sharing Your Work Online
- Other Applications
- Finish the Piece by Placing Them into a Necklace or Pin