In this course, you will learn:
- How members of Congress are impacted by their constituents.
- What is the source of partisan polarisation among Republicans and Democrats?
- The way Congress is organised stifles progress on important topics.
- How executive orders give the president more power.
- Why are presidents less restrained when it comes to foreign policy than when it comes to domestic policy?
- How the federal government promotes and protects its programmes.
- Politics has an impact on Supreme Court judgments.
- Congress & Constituency
- Congress & Party
- Presidents & Domestic Policy
- Presidents & Foreign Policy
- Federal Bureaucracy
- Judiciary & Supreme Court