In this course, you will learn:
- Inside the earth, chemical compositions and motions.
- The earth's internal temperature and how it is calculated.
- Plate tectonics theory and how plates move through the mantle.
- As an example of advanced Earth science research, look at the water inside the deep earth.
- How do you use transdisciplinary scientific methods to figure out something you can't see?
- Introduction to the solid Earth
- Plate Tectonics
- Chemical composition of our planet
- Temperature inside the Earth
- Earth’s water