In this course, you will :
- Learn about project management by first understanding its role and responsibilities. Learn how to ask the right questions when starting a new project by using a sample brief.
- Identify each phase of the project and consider how to organise them in accordance with your working style. Make a timetable for each phase that keeps you on track with your project.
- Learn how to create a project plan that effectively communicates the goal with a team or client to help you stay on top of things. Now that the groundwork has been laid, structure your project by scheduling meetings and establishing goals.
- Learn how to deal with unexpected problems that may arise when things don't go as planned.
- Discover the different elements to consider when delivering the final product and how to do so professionally.
- walks you through the paperwork phase and teaches you all about invoicing, filing, and archiving.
1. Getting Started with Your Project
- What Is Project Management?
- Briefing and Asking the Right Questions
- Working Out the Phases
- Initial Timings
2. Staying on Top of Things
- Creating a Project Plan
- Setting Structure
- Managing Expectations
3. Crossing the Finish Line
- Invoicing, Filing, Archiving